• @[email protected]
    28 months ago

    I pre ordered the 512, mainly because I wanted the screen and at the time the ssd’s were expensive.

    Now I would definitely get the 64gb model and just upgrade the ssd for a total of much less money. Even then, you can upgrade the screen for just $100 if you wanted to. You can make a 1TB with the better screen for less than the cost of a 512 and then you’d have a spare screen as well.

    • XbSuper
      68 months ago

      I do NOT trust myself not to destroy the device trying to do that. I’ll just wait for a sale and get the 512.