• @Techmaster
    link
    English
    9
    edit-2
    10 months ago

    Putin has signed new laws that will decimate online anonymity

    So Putin is going to remove 10% of online anonymity?

    • @flint5436
      link
      English
      210 months ago

      Putin forces 90% of online anonymity to murder the remaining 10%.

    • @Tangent5280
      link
      English
      110 months ago

      Decimate means remove 90% right?

      • @[email protected]
        link
        fedilink
        English
        210 months ago

        Not originally when it was a punishment for legions that fled in battle. Every ten men would draw lots and one of them would be killed.